Wow! I can't believe that it is January 26th already!! Where has this month gone? I always think with the beginning of each month of the year, that I will accomplish so many things on my to-do list that month. Then, reality sets in and within a blink of an eye, the month is gone and I did not accomplish nearly what I wanted to. I don't set myself up for failure for the month of January, since, I am a bookkeeper for both the law firm and my husband's business. I don't get any "projects" done other than bookwork. I do have several "primitive" decorating projects lined up and hope to begin on them next month, but for sure the month of March!!
I find it very hard to get "on board" with anything in January and find that I have a hard time getting "off the couch" during this month, other than work. I think I settle into my hibernation mode! LOL! If I haven't told you before, I am NOT a winter person. Most importantly, I NEED sunshine!!! Which, I haven't seen much of lately either!
Today was my FAVORITE day of the week -Wednesday (Audrey day!!). I really don't know if I could make through the week if I didn't have this special day!!! She changes so much each and every week! She is the best little girl to take care of - such a happy, happy little girl! Her Mommy had been gone since Sunday evening to an out-of-town regional meeting and she and Daddy had their special bonding time together. Mommy was able to get in early today from her meeting and was SOOOO glad to see her baby girl! I can't imagine how hard that was on Teri - it would have torn me apart if I were her. I'm so glad she's home safe and sound with her family now. Audrey had lots of visitors while Mommy was gone, her Uncle Dustin came to see her and so did her Aunt Amber. It think it helped pass time for her since she was missing Mommy!
I'm looking forward to the weekend. We are going to have family game night on Saturday! Love to do this in the winter - it sure helps pass the time.
Chat later!
jena
No comments:
Post a Comment