![]() |
| Another slideshow design by Smilebox |
I can't believe my little nephew is all grown up and 21 now! It seems like just yesterday that he was born. He has always been the sweetest and best little boy, and as he has grown that hasn't changed at all - still a sweet, kind and respectful young man. I know his parents are as proud of him as we all are.
I didn't get near as many photos as I wanted or should have because, (I KNOW you won't believe this) I was talking too much. I had so many family members to visit with, both on our side of the family and all of Brandon's mother's family. They are all so fun to hang out with!! It has been such good times celebrating Brandon's birthdays over the years with both his dad & mom's families all together at the same time. Such a good way to keep in touch! Funny thing is, as his Aunt Cindy pointed out, she (with her two grandchildren in attendance) and I with my granddaughter there, are now at the time in our life that our mothers were when we first started celebrating Brandon's 1st birthday~ how did that happen so fast?
As I was beginning to make supper this evening, I was thinking about the fun we had yesterday, but also thinking forward to the next "Birthday Bash", when it suddenly dawned on me . . . my Dad turns 70 - in February!!! Holy cow! That one almost slipped by. So, no time for idle time - gotta get busy & talk to the "crew" to see what ideas we can come up with for "Old Pops"! Whatever it is, I'm sure there will be no shortage of food~~or fun!!

No comments:
Post a Comment