![]() |
| This photo slideshow created with Smilebox |
As you all know, I have the privilege of babysitting my granddaughter, Audrey on Wednesdays each week. This, of course, is the very best day of the week for me! She is growing so fast and changing so much each and every week right now. She now has facial recognition, luckily for me, she recognizes me and gives me one of her great big smiles each time she sees me! She is sitting up quite well on her own, and loves reaching for her toys. As you will see in my photos, she also is interested in the tv remote. Isn't it amazing how early that interest develops. She also loves Grandma's cell phone, mainly for chewing on it though! Speaking of chewing, just this week she has had two bottom teeth come in. I will say though, I had forgotten how busy it is watching a little one. By the time you change them, feed them, short nap them, feed them, change them & play --- that's your day! I wouldn't want it any other way either! I can't wait for the weather to get nice so we can have some outside time . . . work in the flower beds and talk some walks and golf cart rides! She did have her first golf cart ride this week, which put her to sleep! Hmmm, there's a thought! LOL!
Her Mommy has had a very busy week herself. Daddy is away at a training seminar and Mommy is working and taking care of little Audrey by herself. I know they both will be so glad to him!

No comments:
Post a Comment