Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dining Room Makeover





Well, I talked about my interest in primitive decorating, but I've not shared any photos of my home, nor have I done any projects since I started my blog. I have finally made a decision which room and project I will begin with. We are going to be replacing the carpet in the dining room with hardwood flooring (white pine) within the next few weeks. I have never been satisfied with the paint color in this room, so I will be re-painting and tweaking this room as my first project. I will also be re-flooring the entry way with the same wood floor as the dining room and re-painting it as well. Wish me luck!

So, I will keep you all posted of the changes as we make them, and hope that very soon, I will have the finished project ready to show~ !

No comments:

Post a Comment