Wow! Can you believe it? March is here already! If the rest of this year keeps moving along as fast as January & February, it's going to be one crazy year!
March is going to be a busy & fun month! Lots going on at work, and I have several friends with birthdays this month. We also have a very special young lady and man in our life with whom will be hosting/celebrating a couples shower for. We are so happy for Alexis & Andy on their upcoming marriage in June! We can't wait for the wedding and to share their day with them.
I am looking very forward to Spring and getting back out in the yard! I love, love, love to be outside in the yard and garden. The vegetable garden is not so much my thing, luckily, Hubby takes very good care of that. I, on the other hand, like my flower garden. :) I have a few ideas for some new plant beds. Can't wait to get started.
No comments:
Post a Comment